B.Sc Computer Science
Project & internship
Awards & MoUs
DEPARTMENT STUDENT ACTIVITIES COUNCIL (DSAC)
DSAC governs the Student Ordinate. President, Vice-President, General Secretary and few other members nominated / selected by the advisory committee.
President, Vice-President and General Secretary has a 3year and 1year students. The selection of the DSAC shall be done by the Selection Council. DSAC is the governing body of the entire student ordinate.
- DSAC governs the club events, club activities, framing the club structure, functioning of clubs and preparing policies.
- DSAC maintains external body relations, inter college relations.
- DSAC attends the needs and meeting the vision of college.
- Standing Council reports its activities and is answerable to Principal and Department.
Roles of DSAC
- President is the head of the DSAC and its meetings.
- President is the official representative of Student Council in all the activities, events and various forums externally and internally.
- President is the answerable person in regard to the governing of Student Council.
- President is the decision taking authority in the DSAC on the constitution and discussion with the advisory committee.
- President monitors the function of the members of the DSAC as per their protocol.
EXECUTIVE BODY MEMBERS
- VICE PRESIDENT monitors over the committees of DSAC.
- Vice President governs the functionality of the committees with the help of the DSAC.
- Vice President fixes the protocol of various members of the DSAC.