Entrepreneurship Development Cell
E-Cell aim’s to enlighten the innate entrepreneurial skills in the students, develop and strengthen entrepreneurial qualities who have self-employment as their career option.
To empower, encourage, enable & enhance the prospects of women entrepreneurship, thereby to promote the attitude to become job-providers.
Enabling them to become entrepreneurs through intensive EACs, Counseling and Guidance.
- To enable the students to know about entrepreneurship.
- To enlighten about role and qualities of an entrepreneur, challenges and opportunities.
- To emerge as an entrepreneur & become a job-creators.
- To organizing Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps intieup with CED & SIPPO.
- MoUs with CED & CII to enrich and develop the entrepreneurial attitude among the students.
- To arrange industrial visits for practical exposure and to ignite the confidence for self-employment,
- To organize Skill development training programs.
- Seminars, guest lectures and workshops
- Organize SALES BAZAAR, which is the platform to experience the entrepreneurial traits in the students.
“A – THREE DAY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARENESS CAMP”
CENTRE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT,MADURAI