GREEN DREAM CLUB
Students’ Exnora affiliated to Youth Exnora International, Chennai is a non-governmental environmental service organization, started in 1989. Mr.M.B.Nirmal is the Founder of this esteemed organization. Students’ Exnora inaugurated in our college at 2001. It focuses on preserving nature and preventing environmental degradation. Exnora stands for Excellent, Novel and Radical ideas. Exnora involves in solving environmental problems by involving those who caused the problem. For example: people, public, private (PPP) partnership. This club expand the minds of the students to develop a clean and green environment. the club helps in educating about Ecological factors to the students because the future belongs to the people who prepare for it today. The Students’ EXNORA club of our College has been installed to make students aware of the Ecological and Environmental status of the local area and the College campus. Ecological and Environmental sensitization being one of the goals of the College, this club works towards the establishment of this goal.
- Develop a clean and green environment by expanding the students’ intellect at Mangayarkarasi College.
- Educating about Ecological factors to the students because the future belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
- To raise consciousness about global warming
- To create a hassle-free setting
- To keep the campus tidy both inside and outside
- To raise awareness about the need to safeguard natural resources
Why STUDENTS’ EXNORA :
- To stress the need for prohibition among youths.
- To develop the habit of cleanliness among youth.
- To promote Environment Awareness among student.
- To include the habit of plantation amount youths.
- The name Exnora is derived from excellent ,novel and radical ideas in solving environmental problems by involving those who caused the problem
- To develop the skill sets youth in personality development and to convert the youth as a social worker.
|Date||Title of the Event||Venue|
|09.11.23||Green Diwali Pledge||MCW|
|10.11.23||Green Diwali Celebration||St.Joseph Blind School|
Ms.N.SUBHASHREE, M.Sc., M.Phil.,B.Ed.,