Placement and Career Guidance Cell
The Placement Cell of this college provides adequate support & guidance for the students in their perusal towards attaining their career goals & emphasis is given for soft skill development which complements the regular academic programmes. Placement & Career Guidance Cell is one of the important organs of Mangayarkarasi College of Arts and Science for Women. It helps to link the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of every student to get employed. Our college provides a friendly and challenging environment in order to meet the demands of today' s competitive world. The uniqueness of Placement and Career Cell of this prestigious Institution is prevalent through the execution of meticulous planning and systematic schedule. As the candle spreads, and the mirror reflects the light, the department spreads the light to reflect the dreams and goals of the students. Instead of waiting for opportunities, opportunities knock at your door. The infrastructure too enhances the facilities of the Placement and Career Training Programmes. The Placement Cell of the Institute organizes campus placement initiatives of the graduating students of our college. The Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of the placement process. The placement Cell has at its disposal ample equipments and infrastructure to cater to the various requirements of the visiting companies. Special interactions in form of guest lectures, job oriented courses, special training programmes hands on practice sessions, direct Q&A are regularly organized with active participation from industry oriented professionals & experts to train the students to match the industry expectations.
- To provide guidance to students in career planning, resume preparation, How to prepare for an interview, Body language, How to improve their communication skills
- Arranges training on specialized subjects through various outsourced Expert-Trainers
- Conducts Aptitude test, Group discussions and Mock interviews round the year
- Brings in reputed Companies for recruitment
- Guide the students for off-campus recruitment
- Organizes Industrial visits; and helps in doing Projects as part of curriculum
- Disseminates information on various competitive examinations and recruitment
- Organizes training for overall development to improve self-esteem and confidence level.
- Organizes Career guidance and Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Imparts Self-evaluation and improvement techniques
|MRS.S.KIRUBHA RANI||Computer Scienceemail@example.com||8940929269|