Department of Physical Education
The college adopts a systematic, focused course of action in order to promote sports. There is a sports pavilion for playing games and developing physical fitness. Our students have won several commendable placements in sports.
Specialized training for talented students is given in areas such as
- Volley Ball
- Ball Badminton
The players are honored with prizes, medals, shields and certificates on the occasion of the Sports Meet.
The objectives of encouraging and promoting the sporting spirit of the student community. The department is equipped with necessary facilities and equipment, which enable the students to undergo regular practice for achieving perfection. The department has already proved its efficiency by molding students to represent University and District Levels Level in Volley ball, Kho-Kho Utmost care is taken by the department to equip itself to the innovations and improvements effected in the Global sporting world.
- Necessary equipment's and facilities for regular practice
- Modern Gymnastic equipment's are provided
- Fee concession to the students admitted in the sports quota who have represented National and State level tournaments
- University medalists, State and National Level participants are honoured with special prizes
- They are Provide nutrient foods for players
- Special Volley ball coaches from outside are arranged for conducting coaching camps
|Name||Qualification||Designation||Years of Experience||Area of Specialization|
|Mrs.R.Vimala||D.P.Ed.,B.P.Ed||Physical Director||10 Years||Volley Ball, Ball Badminton|
|Mrs.R.Priyanka||B.P.Ed||Physical Director||5 Years||Volley Ball|
|Mrs.S.LakshmiPreethi||B.P.Ed||Physical Director||4 Years||Volley Ball|
|Mrs.R.Vimala||Team Manager||All India Kho-Kho – Varanasi & Mangalore South Zone (MKU) Volley Ball – SRM University ,Chennai|
|Mrs.R.Vimala||Selection Team Member||Badminton - MKU|
Paris is the capital of France.
|Bad Minton Court||4|
|Volley Ball Court||2|