All the students should abide by the rules and regulations of the college..
- On becoming a member of the College everyone should accept the obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the College.
- Students should be respectful towards their Superiors, polite and Courteous to all.
- While attending a classes or meetings students are expected to be attentive and silent.
- Students should not damage the building, furniture or the Library books. The cost will be collected from the students if any damage is caused.
- Students should be punctual.
- Visitors are not allowed during the class hours.
- Every student shall maintain silence and be attentive while attending classes, at meetings of the college associations and other gatherings.
- Every Student shall consider it as her personal responsibility to maintain cleanliness of the college.
- Every student shall strive to keep the classrooms and campus clean and eco-friendly.
- Cell Phones are not permitted for students in the Hostel and in the College Campus.
- Indulging in any of the following will result in dismissal from the College.
- Ragging of any sort or indulging in emotional violence inside the college / hostel campus.
- . Any kind of malpractice (Cheating, copying in tests and examinations, giving false declarations etc.) in the campus or anywhere else.
Leaving the hostel without proper permission from the warden.
- Students entering the college after the assembly will meet the Principal and explain to her the reason and shall sign in the late register.
- A student who does not return on the re-opening day after the re-opening day after the holidays shall be subjected to disciplinary action.
Clearance of fees dues is a pre-requisite for:-
- Permission to Write the semester exam
- Getting Transfer Certificate from the college